Medical Visa

Many countries have visa exemption programs with Korea, and typically range from 30 to 90 days.  To find out if you are in need of a visa, visit here. If you require a medical visa, two kinds are available:

C3 (M)

Up to 90 days (simpler treatment like cosmetic surgery or medical skin care).  Family members can also apply for this visa to nurse you back to help.

G1 (M)

1 year visa (for long term treatments/recovery period).  Family members are also permitted to apply to this visa to nurse you during recovery.

Medical Visa

You can apply for a visa at an embassy or consulate office of the Republic of Korea. If you need a medical visa, Seoul Guide Medical can write you a letter to help the process. This for application forms visit the Korean Immigration Page.  Contact us for more. You will need the following documents:

  • Passport
  • 1 photo (3×4)
  • Application for confirmation of visa issuance
  • Official proof of medical treatment requirement by healthcare provider(s)
  • Financial documentation to prove affordability of expenses
  • Copy of Certificate of Registration of inviting healthcare provider (or facilitator) Form of Medical Service Act, article 23 or 24
  • Training certificate issued by immigration office to healthcare provider, facilitator or employee (staff)